Industry: Pharmaceutical and Chemical
One of Australia's leading Medical Device Distributor utilizes MDO to manage their Contracts
Life Healthcare is one of Australia’s leading independent medical device distributors of a wide range of high-end products across clinically specialized divisions. Operating in Australia and New Zealand, LHC provides one-to-one surgeon training, tailored professional education services, personalized procedural solutions and product/customized instrument development.
Life Healthcare did not have a single system to manage all the tenders and contracts which affected them in the following ways:
- Creation and follow-up of tenders not automated.
- Minimal workflow management around the processes.
- Unclear status of the tender request to all the concerned stakeholders.
- No proper validations and formats to float the tender information internally.
- Complexity of the process as it includes several different business areas.
Life HealthCare desired a solution which was adaptable, flexible and most importantly one that addressed the shortcomings of the current Tender Management Life-cycle.
This implementation of Master Data Online improved the entire life-cycle of Tender Management process and delivered the following main benefits:
- Predefined accurate workflows as needed by business users.
- Improved compliance to rules and processes.
- Simplified process with time bound workflows and escalations.
- Clear level of accountability on workflow members.
- Easy to use interface making processes quicker.
- Immediate push notifications and emails to the concerned stakeholders
- Easy interface and business process management.
- Easy and quick access to reports.